8.30.2012

thank you antibiotics?

I've had a note scrawled on a post it note on my desk for months and I had no idea why I'd written 'WJF' but I didn't toss it because, well, I wouldn't. I just realized it actually says INFJ and that makes a whole lot more sense. More sense than the sign for a 'Hawaiian Laua' pizza at the deli downtown. Or my boss always never using the right 'your.' Always never.

Well, in other news, there's a trailer park outside my window, and I'm on a roll of almost a week of feeling good, like actually GOOD. I feel like myself and have felt like myself for enough days in a row that I'm getting a little bit of confidence back. I'm beginning to blunder forward fearlessly again, yes I am. I have no idea if this good physical state is a permanent thing, but it is a gift, no doubt, and it is seemingly setting me up very well for these next ten days of traveling mayhem. Knock on wood, I suppose.

I'm going to go to Indiana and North Carolina and Maryland, brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment