8.07.2012

noticing

Here is a news bulletin about my lower half: I have bug bites down the backs of my legs. Probably from sitting in the grass, watching corn hole. And I'm also wearing pants that are... wearing... thin at the crotch, and I'm having a hard time stopping wearing them. I haven't bought new clothes in the better part of a year.

Last night at the band concert that I wasn't playing (but my oboe was, actually, in someone else's hands) they played such a good set of songs, and one of them was the piece that I walked down the aisle to on October 1st. It was because of that band arrangement that we used it, actually. The conductor was our organist and handed it to us on a platter. It startled me when I was the only one who noticed.

Ugh. There are a lot of things I am doing that make me feel dumb, and make me feel overwhelmed, and I think I keep accidentally offending a coworker, and I have more tasks than time and.

BUT, I am feeling (kind of, in small doses) that I am capable of a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment