8.23.2012

assets

Things I have:

A jar of pickles under my desk to celebrate my favorite coworker's birthday

A lovely soon to be new sister, because my brother found a really really good one to agree to be his wife

This song stuck in my head

A good leftover loop going for lunches

A husband who, just because, brings home a baguette and fancy cheese and rich red wine

Shampoo that smells like lavender

A Netflix subscription

Hand-me-down wrapping paper

Freckles on my shoulders and nose

Three thriving house plants

A deep and abiding love for Ben & Jerry's Coffee Toffee ice cream

A glorious mom-made quilt on a soft and wide queen sized bed

An air popcorn popper passed down from my grandma, that I love

A plastic skeleton chillin in my living room

A baggy of blueberries in my top desk drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment