8.03.2012

at once

I dreamed I was in jail last night, and I spent a lot of last evening thinking about comparative nipple sizes. I'm watering plants and overeating and undersleeping and developing blisters. I've made another appointment, I've finally fallen for Trailer Park Boys, I'm whipping through a to-do list today. I am proud to my guts of S, with his straight As and running and weight lifting and wearing clothes without holes. I am behind at work and getting behinder because I am moving... like... this.... Why does my left armpit smell and my right not? I haven't worn deodorant in a year, and sometimes I think I should again. Maybe just on the one side. I think I did better when I used to sweat righteously, not the prickly waiting on hold with the pharmacy sweat. Tis the season of cherries and plums and living in flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment