8.11.2011

not eloping

I am much less inclined to suggest a last minute elopement now that I've had another dress fitting, and oh man. Oh, MAN I think I might rock the limelight when the time comes. I'm relieved. I've been having self-excoriating days lately wherein I cannot find my own beauty. It's nice to catch a sideways glimpse in a mirror every now and then and think, oh hey, perhaps I do deserve a chance to stand up in front of a crowd and announce my love and my intentions publicly. Perhaps I will deserve to be called 'beautiful.'

No predictions yet as to what effect picking up a marriage license this afternoon will have on my itching to just, damnit, elope already. It may bring all that roaring back. WE'LL SEE. Patience and drama do not come naturally to me. And apparently both are part of the last few months before a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment