8.08.2011

catching up

Well, to catch you up, yesterday my spider blew off. And I spent about two hours Saturday evening, which was of all things, my anniversary, being kind of petulant. But, before both of these things were a hearty German meal and proclamations of love, and before that I got to hold a two day old baby, who is so. tiny. and before that S and I spent an evening eating red and green crackers and talking about our odds for success (I think they're high) with our mentors. But afterwards, on Saturday after my petulance rolled out and the fog rolled in, S and I went up on a hill until late, and watched the clouds fill up the night sky and blot out the moon. We felt like we were on a planet we'd only just then discovered. Yesterday was a fine day, too. Aside from the spider blowing off, or letting go, or who knows. I hope it landed feet down in a welcoming ditch. I kind of feel like that's what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment