11.19.2010

pats

I think I deserve a merit badge for the citation I just tracked down. Or at least a firm handshake. I don't think I will ever use my powers for good, but I am apparently developing the type of research instinct that will lead me straight to the wrong journal with the right article somehow in it anyway. Oh, and yesterday, I walked down to the reference section and found the right book without any sort of call number because I remembered vaguely what the spine of the book looked like and thought it was somewhere near the P section. My GOD I do this job right some days.

I say this with such fervor because there is coffee dripping through my blood and because it is a bright day for a Friday and because if I keep myself in line with strict joy I think I can keep this up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment