7.26.2012

looking forward

I am excited about the Olympics, because they make me human-cry. I am sad about a favorite lunch spot of mine closing, because they had the best tater tots.

Yesterday was S's birthday and it was a marathon of a day and I love him much, much more today that I did a year ago, or even on October 1st. He played an awesome gig and then I gave him a skeleton and we sipped scotch before he left for a night shift.

I'm doing alright. Dunno if it's coincidence or correlation, but having an actual part of my body that is in pain (my ass!) is making it hard to notice my perma-dizziness and skull pressure. Maybe it's gone for good. I have never given up the idea that it could disappear overnight. I limp and gripe today, but I feel pretty well wholly April. Have not been so in the better part of a year. I won't be surprised, though, if tomorrow the wave crashes back in and a new family of gerbils hatch. It's ok. It's going to be ok. I am definitely looking forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment