7.05.2012

gobsmacked

I cannot stop sweating I NEED A SHOWER AND I'VE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF FOR DAYS I DON'T KNOW WHY. It is not very beautiful in my armpits or my brain today. I've been gobsmacked by the elevator across the floor with the buttons on the other side of the door. I'm counting the pulses in my head. It would not surprise me today if the seat of my pants split. Seems plausible. After running away in tears from something that should have been manageable and lashing out at myself for the rest of the day yesterday (I fight with cheese) I have to be relieved today (temporarily) by the cold coffee and the oddly kindred spirit who rode with me to the castle and back. I fumble with the keys until I almost lock them in the van. I'm not in the right place, but a good long shower and a full night's sleep might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment