1.06.2010

I am content

So many reasons why. Like of the big bowl of cottage cheese I just ate. I effing love cottage cheese. I also love oatmeal, unsalted pretzels, and plain cheerios, and I don't even care that this makes me sound boring.

I'm listening to a recording of a Haydn Mass I was a part of a month ago. I'm pleased. I think I have a little bit of bite in my sound. A good tartness. Maybe some spice. I like this. It balances out my love of cottage cheese.

This week I feel love. Sweet messages and notes and friendly jokes. And I feel it physically as well. S tucked me in last night and kissed me goodnight and turned off the light as he left. When my alarm rang seven hours later I hadn't shifted from the snug cocoon he'd gathered around me. I still smelled a bit of leather on my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment