4.30.2011

new goal

Well, it's time to turn over a new month. I like to give these bad boys a goal. Like this past month I have been letting my nails grow. People, I succeeded. I have talons. I am going to cut them all off tomorrow morning with a sense of curiosity-fulfilled relief. So this next month. I'm getting pretty tired of self-sabotage and selling myself short. I have spent far too much time apologizing for my failings and stating for the record explicitly how much I think I suck. It's ridiculous. Why on earth should I be actively trying to prove the validity of my own self-deprecation? I should at least try to leave one of us with doubts. My goal for May is to make it to the other side with a minimum of announcements of and apologies for all my various peccadilloes. I'm gonna turn the volume down.

No comments:

Post a Comment