11.07.2012

good news

I found another pair of work pants in my closet that still fit! I have been growing a beer belly without the beer and without anything auspicious like pregnancy to back it up. I am glad to have at least one more pair of pants to wear during the week before I either stop eating cheese or start being able to walk/bike/run. Or bow to reality and go shopping.

I hit the trifecta of my personal city/state/country vote aligning with the rest of the city/state/country. It was exciting. Now we all need a nap and a renewed commitment to civility, innovation, and cooperation.

My Halloween costume appears to be destined to be used as pajamas (well, duh) for the indefinite future. We're all pleased here.

I'm feeling snuggly. I don't mind the advent of the cold. My work sweater fits me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment