11.06.2012

go vote

1. I cannot BELIEVE S and I forgot to watch V for Vendetta yesterday evening.

2. I have been living my life thus far (movie watching aside) by letting decisions make themselves for me. I kind of like waiting until there's no other option, or someone else preempts my choice. That's how I ended up moving to Virginia, for example. Or staying here. I am fervently setting myself up for another non-decision in the next month or two. It's not very adult of me, but whatev.

3. This election season has been stressing me out, because I'm growing into a political being. It was not well timed, and it was NOT a decision, but rather the result of open ears, exposure to the very people governments like to marginalize, and an insatiable appetite for NPR. It was inevitable. And then I blocked my mother in law from my facebook. Heh. Anyway, all of you should vote. No matter for whom. Don't worry about my mother in law. I'm already going to be cancelling out her vote, and we'll be fine starting tomorrow. Feel free to add your vote in wherever and for whomever. But so help me god, the minute you start publicly posting hateful, offensive things about those with whom you disagree on facebook, boom.

4. I accidentally doubled the amount of coffee I drank this morning. Yikes. It might be a long/short day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment