2.08.2012

up to the minute


Things I've done lately: baked a cake. Had a Downton Abbey binge. Stabbed myself in the cheek with my toothbrush. Became obsessed with collecting ducks. Worked verrry slowly. Worked like a whirlwind. Drank whiskey. Held the promise of another doctor's appointment over my own head as an attempt at immune system motivation (go, recovery, go!). Experimented with power yoga. Dreamed about my cousins. Wore my favorite plain jane gray winter hat. Had a mid-church freakout.Went three days without showering (oh god). Used recycled paper and was glad when it ran out. Accidentally spelled my name 'Aoruk.' Ate a cube of mozzarella cheese straight up. Wore a pair of adorable little red flower earrings. Slept very, very well curled up around my husband. Slept very, very badly curled up around my husband. Came first alphabetically. Read two books in four days and started a third. Cheered for the winning team. Ate two oranges and a grapefruit in 12 hours. Fell even more in love with my whimsical chef. Started a wishlist for the library. Whined, a lot, but mostly to S and to myself.
Currently: staring out the office window at the (somewhat novel, this year) snow falling, and wanting to eat the cake stashed under my desk that we're saving for a birthday party this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment