5.27.2011

state of the snot

Nose occlusion is at a weekly low of only 20% and outlook is sunny (beyond the thunderstorms in the forecast, that is). I am so fantastically excited to get all this family and friends lovin' started, kicking off with rehearsal dinner and evening of celebration tonight. I have always loved weddings, even at those moments when I felt like anything but marriage material myself. And there have been plenty of weddings I've gone to in the past few years that have made my heart just tear up and weep with happiness because I love the bride and groom so much and because their love is so... oh lord, LOVE. But this is the first time a wedding has been as close to me as could be without it being my own, and I can already feel the perfect happiness of my heart welling up inside me. My baby brother, who has been throughout my growing up my favorite human in the world, gets to marry his perfect woman. I am crying just thinking of this. Well damn. All these tears are NOT going to help stem the snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment