2.23.2011

Wednesday

What is on the schedj for today? Three more hours of work, an early release to go to the doctor of mine that is trying diligently to make me 'normal.' I'm yawning, didn't make coffee this morning. Perhaps once I'm home from the appointment I will take a nap in between the continued bouts of laptop wrestling. That sounds almost gratifying--the wrestling. It's almost always worth it. Then later I'll go put in some hours of quality quilting and qu... shit. I am too distracted for alliteration. It's an odd morning. Doesn't help that I feel as if I totally lost Tuesday. Boom, gone. If I think hard I can remember angry followed by yoga followed by I'm-so-lucky-my-best-friend-is-a-massage-therapist. At the end of that, I was alone. But connected to the internet! I fell asleep to the sounds of last week's episode of 30 Rock. I don't know about tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment