2.28.2011

fuzzy edges

I'm into audiobooks again these days, played on my little pink pack of gum of an mp3 player. It's good that I have this thing--I fought for it--because again (this is getting old!) I'm without a computer at home for entertainment.

I am so repetitive. Adulthood fail, equipment fail, love, random, love. <-- nutshell.

In other news (this falls under 'love') I am so, so pleased with how well my heart is fed these days. I am spending more time more days a week with my best friend (we are recreating ourselves) and also I am still managing, somehow, to burrow even deeper into my lover. I feel like I'm a parasite sometimes. I take these people, these two for example who are the closest to me, and I stick to their skin and make my way into it. Boom, suck, stuck.

It's beginning to feel like spring today. Feeling like thunderstorms and mud. I am so glad! I have so much to be excited about in the next few months. The kind of excited that just... blurs me. I am so excited that I am vibrating, turning into a streak of color with fuzzy edges. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment