2.11.2011

just so

Yes! To the muscles in my arms! And cardboard boxes! Yes! To slooowly, slooowly, working through the pain of a steady stream of (self-magnified) ego pokes. I will learn to release this. Yes to repairing the old instead of replacing it with new! Oranges! Clean sheets! Support!
I am sleepy this morning--it's hard to last through five days of a busy week sometimes--but I am feeling content. Content implies quietness, though. I am not that kind of content. I am sort of a slapped kind of content. I am startled, blinking into the sunlight. Allofasudden it's Friday, and I am thrilled! to be getting closer to spring! and to be able to spend this evening with S! and to be human!
I am having a spell of WTF IS UP WITH THIS LIFE BEING SO GOOD? Just WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment