9.16.2009

the reason why:

unknown.

Maybe something to do with the way as I biked to work this morning the air smelled just like a fall hike on this one hill near my parents' house and I almost cried--really--because when my parents move in a month and a half I'll be losing things like that hill.
It's stupid. Stop caring.

Perhaps it's because I was lagging behind this morning and didn't get coffee made at home. There's a Starbucks in my building. I hated myself for standing in line.
It's stupid. It's once.

It could be something else, too, something personal. Seven years of personal. And am feeling like an ass as it starts to seep through the holes under my toes.
NOT STUPID. IT STINGS.

I am a mess of moody illogic. Stand back and watch me pretend otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment