1.18.2013

another week

This week has been made of witch hazel and cow colostrum (not a joke), Mad Men, salt and vinegar chips, perpetually this, phone calls to the help desk, absurdity to the point of scolding, and rubbing my eyes a lot. Also, good baked tilapia and falling off of things and a new battery for my car that I did not have to deal with. I tell you, being married has made my life so much easier. I didn't have to buy the milk or refill the napkin holder.

Two days ago my legs felt like they used to feel all the time--coiled up and ready to run/walk/bike. I really, really, really want to do that again someday. This has been such a long... everything. It's odd to be able to call this past year+ the worst time in my life and also the best, by far, the best. No wonder I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment