1.11.2013

a little of

It has been a week of aloneness for me. Half on purpose, half not. S has been busy, working or gone every evening. I haven't had an excuse to leave the apartment after burrowing in after work. I've been drinking tea and going to bed to read myself to sleep even when it's only 8:30. January is such a heavy month. There have been bright spots, like the weight of a new skein of yarn and the aforementioned tea, and the fact that although I still feel lousy (I tell you, I feel lousy), an appointment yesterday gave me a few more possible 'why's to cling to and even a few possible fixes to try. I'm venturing into the world of homeopathy, and by god, it might work. And S always comes home to me at night, and even when I'm already asleep, he is a salve. He kisses my forehead and wraps me in his arms and before I even ask (I always ask), he tells me how much he loves me and how glad he is to have found me. The doctor yesterday asked if I'm often weepy. Am I weepy! I wonder how much control I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment