3.14.2012

trying new things

I hadn't said anything yet, because I'm not sure of anything and am certainly not feeling wholly normal yet, but I THINK I've found a curse breaker, and it is craniosacral massage, and I THINK this may be what straightens me out in the end. I also think I'm still having disappointingly bad days after good ones (though, my god, you should have seen me on Saturday. I was glorious and clear-headed and ebullient). But. I may be on to something. The therapist, her name is Janis, was magic to my neck and head. I think I lost five pounds of lead cobwebs from my shoulders and four of my seven flaming skull-gerbils (trust me, they've been rampaging through my head for months). The tentative diagnosis? Super tight neck muscles doing a neat sort of self strangulation, and also, THAT DAMN VIRUS. Janis could feel the congestion and fluid build-up still up here in my head. I didn't know it. She told me that raw garlic is a good natural antibiotic and with her blessing I've been offending the nose of my husband for five days now and waiting for the flood. I am still not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment