4.21.2010

enough is enough

I am moving next week and I am going to become a minimalist. I mean, my own version of minimalist. It's still somethingsist. It's probably even too-muchist. But I am going to learn to live with less. It's been more than two years since I've last moved, and while that doesn't seem like a long time, it has been. It's felt permanent, and that's why there are things on the top shelf of my closet that I've never seen. And boxes that have been full since high school. I have been filling bag after bag of stuff to give away and throw away and forget about. I grew up as someone whose spaces, even when clean and dusted, couldn't escape being cluttered. So I'm going to try and get over that. It's my new-apartment resolution. It's my OH WHY NOT attempt at becoming better.

No comments:

Post a Comment