10.24.2009

is it any wonder

I woke up with the blankets piled at my neck and for a brief flash was disoriented, grasping for something not there. I have been incomplete ever since.

That's not why, but I feel like I am struggling with impulse control. Want to do something permanent and sudden. I might settle for a brisk walk instead.

I have a recommendation. Two, actually. One is to be friends with someone attending massage school because you get to be their homework. The other is to walk out and say hello and ask questions and do some relationship soldering when you have a chance instead of staying under the covers. I know the first one from reality and the second from alternate reality.

Today I am into cinnamon flavored coffee, the word 'peripeteia', stretchy black pants, Harry Potter, and fudging the process but still getting a decent result. I'm well.

No comments:

Post a Comment